Spanish Courses/ Special 5% off in Antigua/Guatemala
After the foundation in 2002 our Partner Spanish School has grown notably in size and is nowadays recognized as one of the best schools in Antigua. The language institute offers individual and group courses on a high academic standard for all levels – from beginner to advanced levels. Furthermore the school provides specialized courses for College students in distinct fields of interest.
Why learn Spanish in Antigua?
Guatemala is known for Mayan roots and vibrant culture – the combination of both making it a great place for adventure & language travel! It’s one of the most historically significant countries in Central America and also one of the top 25 ecological diverse countries of the world!
Antigua is a beautiful colonial city that was founded in the early 16th century by the Spaniards. Built 1,500 meters above sea-level in the highlands of Guatemala, it was largely destroyed by an earthquake in 1773, but many of the original monuments are still preserved as ruins. Public buildings, churches, convents and old stately homes and colonial residences are examples of the baroque architecture and the prosperity of this ancient capital designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1979.
La Antigua is a growing tourist destination in Guatemala as it is close to Guatemala city but is much calmer and safer, with more tourist oriented activities and an important center for meetings and events.
a) Small group classes
- Maximum 4 students per class
- Great balance between personalized attention and strong base for discussion and conversational practice
- Great balance between exercises, games, homework and conversation sessions
- Groups composed by people with similar learning needs
- Levels: Basic to Advanced
b) Private classes
- Specially tailored to specific needs and interests
- Most intensive and fastest way to learn Spanish
- Flexibly arranged by hours
- Levels: Basic to Advanced
- Can start any day of the week
c) Credit program
- Students can arrange for College Credits through Brookhaven College
- Most effective when combined with family-stay in Guatemala to maximize speaking time
- Recommended for university students, business professionals and people who want maximum gains in the least amount of time.
d) Specialized program
- Specialized program for special needs
- Students will be taught vocabulary and topics related to their specialty in their careers (social care, medicine, construction…)
Recreational, cultural and educational activities are combined. Most of the activities are free of charge and some of them have only a small charge fee. The program changes from week to week.
Family-stays are all with pre-approved families and include a private room, 3 meals a day (except Sunday), shared or private bathroom and purified water. Any special dietary needs can be arranged. Sharing the home with a guest family while learning Spanish will offer a true and authentic culture immersion and definitely be a once in lifetime experience! All family-stays are within walking distance (10-25 minutes) or within a 5-minute taxi/bus ride from the school.
*Accommodation options can be customized to suit your individual needs and preferences. If you want another type of accommodation, please contact us directly. We will be happy to personalize your booking.
April 17, 19
December 24, 25, 31
We offer a 5% discount on all courses for our participants of CW Abroad.
No surprises! Here's the total price, incl. all fees and sales taxes:
|Duration||Private Course (20 hours/week)||Private Course (25 hours/week)||Private Course (30 hours/week)|
|Duration||Group Course (20 hrs/week)||Homestay/Full Board|
Note: All courses at Mundo Spanish School can be booked with cwabroad.org. In case a course is not listed above, just mention the course description in the comment field of the online registration form.
-No separate registration fee
-Classes have a duration of 60 minutes
-Private classes can be arranged individually
-Sign up in advance is highly recommended in order to be sure that the chosen course will be available
-Airport transfer: USD 30
Booking a Spanish course is very easy and will not take you long to complete. Please complete our application form and let us know what kind of course do you want to book.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any further information. We will be pleased to assist you. Contact us at: email@example.com or call us at:
ARG : +54 11 5199 5458
UK : +44 020 3290 6238
USA : +1 917 267 8828